Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

~A Photoshop Miracle~

I DO believe in miracles!

It is truly a miracle that I was able to create my own blog header using Photoshop Elements. I mean really! What ever happened to the days when they used to include an instruction manual with the software? Who knew that you have to be a computer wizzard in order to use this program? No one warned me. There should be a warning on the box.

I've used simple photo editing sofwares in the past, but I'm at a point were I'd like to be able to do more interesting things with my photos. You know, make them look a bit more professional, although a I am no where near a professional photographer. I'm sure you can tell!

Anyway, not to be boastfull here....but.....I did figure out enough Photoshop magic to creat the banner. All by myself. I couldn't be more proud! I have since purchased a book on Photoshop which should be helpful as I move along.

My hat is off to all of you who are able to transform your pitcures with this software. You have my utmost respect!!

Happy Day!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations you're much better than me but that's a new goal for me now that Picnik has closed down.

    By the way I joined your site. One piece of advice. If you have a "follow me by email" it's easier for others to remember to view your site. You can find it under the google gadgets. You can see mine in the upper right of my blog.

    Nice blog. Thanks for visiting mine. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete