Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Coop is Finally Done!! :))

And we LOVE IT!!

Well, it's almost done. we ran out of roofing nails, so the roof isn't quite finished. But who cares??


I've wanted chickens for years. And now I know that dreams do come true!! I'm adopting two 13 week-old hens from my neighbor's mom. She got caught up in the Easter chick thing, but now she's decided that they need a new home.

She named them Hansel & Gretel because she thought one was a boy. Now it will be Hanna & Gretel :) I can't wait to get my new loves.  But...we're off to Grand Rapids, MI to visit my daughter for the rest of this week. So, sometime next week the girls will move into their new home. I'll post some pics of the girls and the finished interior when I get back.

Have a great week!

Happy Day!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment