Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Who's a Bad Blogger??

Oh...I am! It's been way to long since I've made a post and I have no excuse other than that time flies! Well that...and I've been captivated by these two girls...


My neighbor's mom got two baby chick as Easter "play things" for her granddaughters. It was all good until the chicks got to be a little big and a little to much work. So, I adopted them.. :)

I love these girls! Two Buff Orpintons...and they are adorable and sweet...and oh so pretty. These gals are like Siamese twins. They are always together. They are around 14 weeks old now. Their favorite snacks are grapes and cheese!

The other day I went to let them out of the coop and I found them cuddled up like this:


Enjoying the morning sun.
 
Happy Day!
Tracy





No comments:

Post a Comment