Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Can't Believe it!

This quilt is actually finished and hung on the wall! I LOVE IT!!


In all of it's glory!

Sugar dish, jello mold and Granny's pot holders!

Hey! Let's cook something!


As I mentioned in my earlier post about this quilt, I learned a lot in the process. Here at the end, I learned to be very careful when using quilters chalk to mark the quilting lines. Why? Because it doesn't like to come off! There are tons of blue lines on this quilt. I'll continue to try to remove them, but note to self for the next time..come up with another method for marking those lines.
 
Happy Day
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. thank you for linking it up at our party at
    http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/ what a very unique kind of quilt!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/, your new GFC friend, I would just love it if you would stop by and be mine, too.
    I'm so jealous, Napa Valley, such a beautiful place.
    I love your quilt too. It looks great on your wall. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete