Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's a Beautiful Saturday Morning...

It IS a beautiful Saturday morning here in the Napa Valley! The temperature was around 78 degrees  yesterday and I'm pretty sure we are in for more warm, summer like weather today. And that's ok by me.

As I sit here working at my computer I can smell the wonderfully fresh air through my open window. I can hear the birds chirping to each other.

Wait! - What's that sound? Oh yeah, it's the "whhooooshhh" of a hot air balloon! This is what I see from my office window on most clear days:



It love seeing those hot air balloons rise up in the morning sky.  :)
 
Happy Day!
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to get my husband to go to the Napa Valley for a long weekend. How lucky you are to be right there.

    ReplyDelete