Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Paxton & Pence...

We now have twins in the family! This past November my stepson Tony and his wife Rhiannon brought these to little cuties into the world:
 

The little love on the left is Paxton and the one who appears to be singing :) is Pence. They are the sweetest little boys on this plant. Bar none! Identical? No. Adorable. YES! And what's not to love about new babies? They're SO cute, they smell good and they're just so tiny.

 
We're so enjoying getting to know these little guys. I just can't get enough of them. The one I'm holding above is Paxton. He's the "little guy" because he was a couple of pounds smaller than his brother Pence when they were born. He's catching up now. I'll post more photos as soon as I have a chance.
 
Happy Day!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment