Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lukewarm Coffee Anyone? And Maddie!

I hate these coffee pump carafe things:
Why? Because I like my coffee HOT!
 
Sadly, these things seem to be everywhere now. Whatever happened to a coffee pot on a burner? When I'm out and stop for coffee I know what I'm in for when I see this contraption. Another lukewarm cup a Joe. I had another lukewarm cup to keep me company in the car on the way home from the market today. I nuked it as soon as I got home. There have been times that I've asked the person behind the coffee counter to microwave my cup for me. They've always looked at me as if I had a third eye. I don't ask anymore. :(
 
I'm seriously coveting this right now:
 
 
But alas, my budget won't allow it.  :((   My daughter and I were window shopping at Williams Sonoma in San Francisco a couple of months ago. While we were there, a nice clerk made us  cappuccino with a Nespresso machine. Fast & easy!! And the milk frother was amazing! I've been dreaming about one ever since. Maybe some day...
 
 
On a happier note, I finished Maddie today:
 

 
 
 
Happy Day!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment